Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Nice to have Friends....

***

About a month ago, Dave Sklar, one of the writers in my sci-fi/fantasy writers' group (aptly named Writers of the Weird), introduced me to Deena Fisher from Drollerie Press during an online chat. He mentioned my banshee book and she said she'd love to see it. But, of course, there was Dublin. Then family matters came up. (Auntie is much better, thank you. My forcible intervention helped her to avoid that small medical complication called death!) At any rate, I'm currently humming along with Brandy every possible moment I'm not working, saving lives, or trying to prevent the sky from falling. Meanwhile, back at the desk, The Darkest Book on the Shelf was already completed. To sum up this long story...Deena is looking at it now. WISH ME LUCK!

And...a very appropriate THANK YOU, DAVE!

No comments: